Thursday, April 2, 2015

Decorative Window Boxes

Hello & Happy Thursday!

I think Spring is finally arriving here in south central Pennsylvania! The spring flowers are pushing up thru the ground and the birds are singing outside my bedroom window in the mornings. I know we have some rain coming the next few days but that's so much better than snow! The saying goes "April showers bring May flowers"! :)

Today i'm sharing some Easter/Spring gifts I made this year. I made one of these back at Valentine's Day (can be seen here) but I did not give it away. It sits on my stamp shelf with my Valentine's Day stamp sets. I cased myself and did these for Easter/Spring. 


I took a Decorative Window Box and cut the one end off but made sure I glued the rest of the box together and added a Scalloped Ribbon Punch handle and some DSP to sturdy it up. Inside I added some shred paper that I picked up at my local Dollar Tree Store. I added a Medium Cello Bag filled with different Easter Candies and tied it shut with some Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon. I took a small Composition Notebook that I also picked up at my local Dollar Tree Store and covered it with the same matching DSP that I used on the box. I decorated that with some flowers from the Flower Shop stamp set. I stamped my flowers in Daffodil Delight & Calypso Coral. I took an RSVP Pen and slide some DSP into the barrel to match. I added all these to my adorable little box and decorated the front. These turned out to be a great seller for me this year! I really like them!









These 2 boxes here were from a specific order I had to add matching gift cards to the box sets. I did notice I forgot to take pictures of the covered notebook and pen before I delivered them to my customer. They are basically the same with the Flower Shop flowers stamped & punched out like the boxes above. I sold the boxes for $6.00 each and the matching gift cards for $2.00 each.







I'm now out of the Decorative Window Boxes so they will be added to my next Stampin Up order!
Hope you liked seeing these. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me an email.


Well, that's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

You really do up some pretty sets! Love them all. Wherever did you get the bunny die, it's so cute!

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome, you always inspire me!! Love an Miss you my friend!!