Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Thanks For Being You

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

What a surprise I had today when Mr Brown came 2 days early with my Stampin Up order that I placed last week during the FREE Shipping period!! Wasn't expecting him to arrived till Friday! Needless to say I went straight to my stamp room and ripped the box open! LOL I had a few packs of cardstock that were backordered but that's ok. I had a nice little stack of polymer stamp sets from the last few orders and todays that needed to be rubbed down with an eraser and cleaned before I could get them inky and also a couple sets that needed mounted. I got all that done and put them in their new organized spots. After that I was determined to get a card made to send my parents. In my package was a pack of the Gold Soiree DSP and I had to use it!







I made a gift card type of card so I can add a gift card in it for all their help in selling my goodies every holiday! They take the stuff out and show people then collect orders then once it's made they deliver it. So for all their hard work I thought i'd pop out and grab them a gift card to let them know I appreciate all their efforts! 


Thanks For All You Do Gift Card:

Stamps: For Being You SAB 2015
Ink: Memento Black, Garden Green, Calypso Coral Blendabilities
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Garden Green, Whisper White, Gold Soiree DSP
Accessories: Hearts Border Punch, Crisp Cantaloupe Baker's Twine, Gold Beads, Tombow Liquid Multi Mono

Well, that's all I have for today!
Hubby just got in from work so I need to go get supper on the table!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

What a fab card! Love your color combo and the little hearts on top. I'm sure your parents will appreciate it!