Monday, April 20, 2015

Merry Monday Challenge # 155

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Here in Pennsylvania we had some gorgeous weather on Saturday and believe me, we took advantage of it! The doggies had grooming in the morning so while they were there we got the rocking chairs out of storage and put on the front porch and racked leaves in the back yard. We sat out and left Gigi & Bailee lay out in the sunshine in the afternoon while we did some grilling. Such a wonderful day! Today is another story, it's raining! :(

So, today we have a new challenge for you from over at Merry Monday! Sue is our hostess this week and she has a terrific challenge for us! Let's get to it!





I took the cutsy route with my Christmas card this week. I just love this cute doggy from an old Stampin Up set called Bow Wow. I colored my little doggy and added a santa hat Jolee's sticker and used red & green colors. I think I will make more of this cute card for all my dog loving friends!

Hope you will stop by the Merry Monday blog to see what the other ladies have created this week and play along! I'm excited to see all the cute cards in the gallery!


Merry Monday Challenge #155 Card:

Stamps: Bow Wow, Many Merry Messages
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Garden Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Accessories: Paw Print Embossing Folder from Darice, Santa Hat from Jolee's Stickers, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Twine from Hobby Lobby, Tombow Liquid Multi Mono


Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

10 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Love the paw prints embossing and your stamped image is adorable!

Bonnie said...

Your little doggy is so cute, Wendy! I love his Santa hat and the embossed paw prints! Hopefully you'll get to enjoy some more nice weather soon. Have a great week!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Such a darling puppy, Wendy, and I love his little sparkly Santa Hat!! Have a fabulous week!!

Susan Joyce said...

Your adorable little dog image looks a bit like Bailee Wendy. Love the embossing folder that you used and your layout and the cute Santa Hat sticker. Hope you have a great week with plenty of sunshine!

Karren said...

Well how cute is this little dog! And he just looks adorable with his Santa hat on! Fabulous card, Wendy!

Margot said...

Ahhh so adorable, I love the little bling hat!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card, I love the glitter little hat.

JD/ Jill said...

Cute image! Made a wonderful Christmas card!

Susan Powell said...

LOVE the embossed paw background - cute card!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So cute!!! Love the embossing background too!!

Deanne :)