Sunday, April 26, 2015

Rose Red Purse

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Heading out shortly to run some errands and pick up a few groceries but before I go I wanted to share the last of the purse bags that I made. Not sure if I will make anymore or not but they are so fun and I have been on a roll with them!








I used the Painted Blooms DSP for this set and the flower from the Crazy About You stamp set ( from the Occasions Mini). I thought about using the Painted Blooms stamp set with matching flowers but I was looking for something quick & easy so I used the flower that I stamped in Rose Red and punched it out with the Flower Medallion Punch. Added rhinestones to the center of the flower and attached it to the purse with a dimensional. My cardstock on the purse is Rose Red and punched with the retired Eyelet Border Punch. The Painted Blooms DSP is so pretty! I may have to order another pack before it goes away!

Have any of you tried to make one of these purses? If so, I'd love to see pictures! It always makes my day when some of my followers create things and then share their pictures with me!!

Well, that's all I have for today!
I will be back tomorrow with my card for the Merry Monday Challenge where I am the hostess!
Maybe you'll play along with us and get those Christmas cards made! Stop by tomorrow and check it out!

Thanks for stopping by & have a super Sunday!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Another awesome one, this DSP looks amazing on here!!