Monday, September 12, 2016

Forever Begins Today...

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Yesterday our weather went from hazy, hot & humid to crisp. clear blue skies with a wonderful breeze.....and i'm liking it! It is such a welcomed relief and maybe a sign that Fall just might be coming! It is so nice having the windows open to air out the house but most of all sleeping without the air conditioning on! My kind of weather!

Today I wanted to share a card that was made for my dear sweet customer whom has requested a special wedding card for her granddaughter that was getting married. She gave me the invitation to pull from the colors & flowers on it to create a special card. This past Saturday was the wedding and I wanted to share her card and unfortunately I did not get a photo of the invitation before I gave it back.



On the invitation it had some cream colored hydrangea's and it was in colors of Pear Pizzazz and almost a wine color that I tried to match up to a few of our purple colors and ended up going with Blackberry Bliss. I cut out a Very Vanilla doily from a retired SU die called Large Delicate Doilies. I cut the doily in half and placed under my pretty hydrangea panel. Since the invite was done in Very Vanilla I used some Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon from my stash for a pretty bow. The sentiment is from the Suite Sayings stamp set and one that my customer thought was just perfect!! 

Forever Begins Today Card:

Stamps: Suite Sayings, Because I Care
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz & Blackberry Bliss SU Markers
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Large Delicate Doilies Die, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Vanilla Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was so pleased with the finished card and so was my customer!

***********************************

My thoughts today.....


Amen to that!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous!!!

Carol L said...

Wendy, this is such a beautiful card with the perfect sentiment! I love the rich colors and beautifully tied bow and pearl accents. There are so many weddings in September, it's hard to keep up with all the cardmaking! Enjoy the weather and have a great week ahead! (hugs)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awww, you are right! Lots of weddings to deal with. Totally gorgeous.