Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Peace, Love & Joy

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I have been taking time to clear out all the leftover craft show stuff that I had boxed up in my storage room. Some things I kept but most of it went to the trash. It's time to let go of it. In between doing that I have had a few Christmas projects laying on my stamp table that just needed to be finished up so yesterday I got them done. This is one of those projects.



I used Peace This Christmas for the sentiment and an Impression Obsession Pine Bough die for my Pines. I have been looking into buying that die and on my last trip to L&L Stamps, I happily found it! This is the first card I made using it and i'm thrilled to say that it cuts so nice! It also goes great with this paper from Stampin Up's This Christmas Specialty Paper. 


Peace, Joy & Love Card:

Stamps: Peace This Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, This Christmas Specialty DSP
Accessories: Impression Obsession Pine Bough Die, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Gold Pearls, Gold Cord, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am so happy with this card! Hope you like too!

****************************************************

My thoughts for today.....



Thankfully we are not having Taco Tuesday's at the Aungst Pad tonight! 
Baked spaghetti is what is on the menu! 

Well, that's all I have for today!
I'm hoping now that all my chores are done that today will be a crafty day! I have a bunch of new goodies waiting on my stamp table to get inked up and made into yummy goodness! 
Let the fun begin!

Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific Tuesday, my friends!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, total Christmas cheer! Love the traditional colors and that nice large sentiment. Have a great Tuesday!