Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Spooky Fun Candy Treats

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I had a chance to sit yesterday and craft a bit. 
I'm starting to prepare Halloween treats for my customers & friends. I recently picked up some candy treats at the store so I used my new goodies for these.





 I wanted something clean & simple and not too scary. I used the Spooky Fun Bundle for my adorable little pumpkins and some Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper for a pop of sparkle. The design of this candy treat bag comes from Patty Bennett and here is the link to check it out. My DSP is the Halloween Night Specialty Paper which by the way is awesome! I love every single sheet in this pack!

Spooky Fun Candy Treats:

Stamps: Spooky Fun
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper, Halloweenn Night Specialty Paper
Accessories: Halloween Scenes Edgelits, Black Rhinestones, Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Stapler, Cello Bags, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope you liked! 
There will be more Halloween treats to come!


************************************

My thoughts for today.....


Yep, it's only Wednesday.....sigh!

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a cute way to wrap up some sweet treats for Halloween! I really like those smiling pumpkins in the medallion, and the glitter paper looks so festive! In a word- yum!! :)

D'Ann said...

These are adorable! Love that you used the glitter paper! Your thoughts for today made me laugh out loud as I was thinking the exact same thing a few seconds before I came here! Thanks for sharing your delightful projects and thoughts!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Too cute! My favorite holiday, so I'm looking forward to the other treats you make. You always make the best things.