Friday, September 2, 2016

Night of Navy Poinsettia's Tags

Hello & Happy Friday!

The Labor Day weekend is here! 
It's the official end of summer and I can only hope that cooler days will be here soon!
The weather this weekend is looking to be nice but short lived as the heat will be back next week.
Anyone have any fun plans this holiday weekend?

So, yesterday I sat and played with my Reason for the Season stamp set and the Festive Flower Builder Punch. I had this idea to make Night of Navy poinsettia's.
Take a look...





Not sure how I feel about these but I wanted to try something different than the typical red poinsettia's. 
What do you think?


Night of Navy Poinsettia Tags:

Stamps: Reason for the Season, Woodgrain Background Stamp
Ink: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Garden Green
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Garden Green
Accessories: Festive Flower Builder Punch, Two Tags BigZ Die, Jute, Rhinestones, Silver Metallic Glitter Washi Tape, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*******************************************************

My thoughts for today.....



That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Carol L said...

I really, really REALLY like these blue poinsettias! The colors stray a bit from the norm which is why I like them so much! What a fantastic set of beautiful tags! Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend! We're just chillin' at home :)

Patti said...

stunning!

D'Ann said...

The blue poinsettias are stunning beauties! I just love them! I tried to make a red one but didn't see it through. With the long weekend ahead, maybe I'll have time to make some of these after I finish the red ones! :) Thank you for sharing your ideas!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Blue Poinsettias make me smile! :)

Cindy Linthicum said...

The blue really pops!