Friday, September 23, 2016

Scarecrow Treats

Hello & Happy Friday!

Woohoo, we made it to the weekend!

Today I have a sweet treat to share that I made up for Halloween. 
I make these every year for almost every holiday as they are one of my top sellers!






Have you made any Halloween treats yet??


Scarecrow Treat Toppers:

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween, Spooky Fun
Ink: Memento Cocoa, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper, Patterned Paper
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Washi Label Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you like!
I love this little scarecrow!

***************************************************

My thoughts today....


Enough said!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, these are incredibly cute with those little not-so-scary scarecrows! What a fun way to gift a Reese's peanutbutter cup treat! I really like the dsp with the baskets of apples too! Cute and sweet :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Dang girl, you are really kicking butt on these treats! I saw you threw in a little Christmas beauty to keep things festive! I am slowly trying to get back in the swing. Gorgeous work, as always Wendy. I may have to get that cookie bundle before it retires. It is just too adorable.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love that little scarecrow! You make the best treats!!!

D'Ann said...

Super adorable, Wendy! Love your coloring on the scarecrow & that little glimmer heart just makes it shine! I made Halloween treats for the grand kids by packaging up some mini Play Doh with a topper using the same stamp set. It was a simpler version than yours, using just some dsp topped with the same stamp set. I have a few more to make for a friend's son that I am going to surprise her with. Love that stamp set - for me it was a must buy when I saw they came with a coordinating punch! :)

LeAnne said...

These are so stinkin' cute! I want this little scarecrow so much, but I don't want the other images, so I just have to look at everyone else's and see how fun they are! I hope you sell them all!