Thursday, September 22, 2016

JOY

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today is the first day of Fall!  
So glad for this time of year and hopefully soon cooler weather will be here.

I had a chance to make a quick card yesterday. I used the Joyful Nativity set for this.



I love the huge word "JOY" in this set and all the wonderful images!


JOY card:

Stamps: Joyful Nativity
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Silver Foil Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Softly Falling EF, Circle Punches, Memory Box Star of Wonder Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Another card for my Christmas card stash because Christmas will be here before ya know it!
Have you started your Christmas cards yet?


*************************************************************

My thoughts today....



Besides Spring, Fall is one of my most favorite times of year! 
What's your favorite season of the year?

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I like this big, bold "Joy" stamp too, and it looks perfect with the Northern star in the center. I love the silver, white and blue color combo too, and I especially like this first beautiful day of Autumn! YAY to cooler, more comfortable weather :)