Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Joyful Nativity

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone had a fun Labor Day weekend!

The weather here was beautiful so we got out and did more biking (which by the way we made our way to the Maryland Line on Sunday!!) and we hiked on Monday on a new trail. I was pooped out and just needed some time to get myself back together today but once supper was over I headed down to my stamp table to make a card. I found a card on Pinterest that was made by Brian King and just felt the need to case it with a few of my own touches. Here is the link to his card.



I fussy cut the Christmas Banner since I do not have the Bunch of Banners Framelits.
I placed my Christmas Banner above the Joy while Brian had his off to the side of the Joy. I used some Gold Metallic Ribbon on mine and also added the small Star of Wonder Memory Box diecut cut from Gold Foil Paper. I love the star, don't you??

Joyful Nativity Card:

Stamps: Joyful Nativity, Time of Year (hostess)
Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, This Christmas Specialty Paper, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories: Memory Box Star of Wonder Die, Gold Metallic Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thank you, Brian, for your inspiration and beautiful card!

*************************************************

My thoughts today....


It sure does....

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I love the changes you made to your CASED card! Adding the star in the center gives more balance that my eyes seem to enjoy, and I love the added gold ribbon that adds just enough gold color to make it special! Well done! Our a/c is back on again for a few more days, but wasn't the weekend weather magnificent? We were so fortunate to be able to enjoy that!!! Have a great week ahead too :)