Wednesday, September 7, 2016

You Party Animal

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I made my way down to make some birthday cards since I have a bunch of September & October birthday's coming up.
I wasn't sure where i'd start or what stamps to use but I ended up pulling out my Party Animal stamp set out that is from Avery Elle. Super adorable set that has been in my collection for possibly 2 years and it finally saw ink today! Wahoo!




Not only did my Party Animal see ink but I broke out those Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies today! Double Wahoo! Plus I used the Stitched Ovals on my card as well. Triple Wahooo!

It certainly was a good afternoon at my stamp table...let's hope I can keep up the momentum! Haha!


Party Animal Card:

Stamps: Party Animal- Avery Elle
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, It's My Party DSP
Accessories: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles & Oval Dies, Crushed Curry Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

****************************************************
My thoughts for today......




Haha! 
Thankfully I don't have that turned on on my phone.
 I truthfully probably wouldn't know how to turn it on. My kids always have to help me! LOL

Yep, Welcome to the 50's Club!

That's all for today!
Off to make some more cards quick!

Thanks for popping in today & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Congratulations on the use of your hoarded schtuff!! LOL Those party animals are really cute with the festive background, and you already know how much I love those stitched dies! They make every card so special! Your minion madness is hilarious!! I LOVE it! Thanks for the early morning chuckle :)

D'Ann said...

Party Animals are so cute and along with the stitched dies make a very cute and funny card! I have both but have never used my stitched dies but you have inspired me to bring them out and use them! Cute, cute, cute!