Thursday, September 29, 2016

Halloween Cup Carrier

Hello & Happy Thursday!

A very rainy day is on tap here in PA today and that's fine with me!

Here is another mini coffee cup carrier I whipped up for Halloween.



.
My patterned paper is from Pebbles that I think came from AC Moore last year. Aren't those pumpkins cute? They are from the Spooky Fun Bundle. Since my sentiment is photopolymer I was able to curve my saying on the acrylic block and stamped it above my row of pumpkins. A strip of Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper is held on with my black clip. I tied some Halloween Night Baker's Twine on my clip to finish it.

These carriers are so much fun to make!

******************************************************

My thoughts today......


Rainy days are always a pajama day here!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What an adorable sweets holder!

Carol L said...

I'm loving these cup holders you're making and must try making one of my own! I have one mini cup around here somewhere :) Yep, those pumpkins are really cute and I love the papers you used! Fun Halloween creation! Enjoy your jammie day - I have to get dressed and head out for an appointment, darn!

D'Ann said...

Super adorable! I should try these. :)

LeAnne said...

This is adorable!!! Love those little punkins! Stay drive...it's crazy windy and rainy here today!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!!