Thursday, September 15, 2016

Gingerbread Cup Holder

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I played a bit at my stamp table. As I mentioned, I have been cleaning out leftover craft show things and found a few of the small coffee cups and well, my mind went off thinking of what I could do with them. With new papers & stamps in the house, this is what I came up with and I think your going to like it!





If you remember I made these back in the spring for the Spring/Easter craft show and everyone of them sold! I love making these! Here is the link for a tutorial on how to make them.


Gingerbread Coffee Cup Holder:

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Candy Cane Christmas
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Real Red Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you like this!
For anyone who knows me knows I am nuts over Gingerbreadmen!
 I may not part with this come craft show season!  LOL

*****************************************************

My thoughts for today......



Yippeeee skippeeeee!

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so cute, and I love anything with a gingerbread theme too! Those papers are really cute with all the gingerbread men! We recently went out to breakfast and I ordered gingerbread pancakes, so double yum! Thanks for sharing the tutorial and that cute picture of Tuna! I LOVE that little dog ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just know I am going to kick myself for not getting the Cookie Cutter Bundle. You have used it in so many great ways, as I scroll through, I am amazed.