Monday, February 6, 2017

February Happy Birthday

Hello & Happy Monday!

Did y'all stay up and watch the Super Bowl last night?
We did and I am paying for it today! LOL
I'm in lazy mode and can't seem to get my butt in gear even after 2 cups of coffee!
It's going to be one of those days!

I do have a card to share today. I had this paper for awhile now. Not sure where it came from but it was too pretty not to use.



The card base is Melon Mambo with a layer of Whisper White under the patterned paper. I love the different colors of pink in this! My sentiment is from Stampin Up called Stylized Birthday. I had this stamp from a while now and finally inked it up! I just love the font on it!

Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: Stylized Birthday
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, unknown DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This would be a great birthday card for the month of February with those colors and all those pretty hearts!

**********************************************
My thoughts today....


This was so Shawn & I last night watching the Super Bowl.
The 2 dogs insist on sitting on our laps then move to laying behind us on the back of the couch. It's funny how much they move from one spot to another!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very clean lines, but the paper does all the work for you. I like this card very much. I always enjoy seeing CAS cards, but they never work out for me. Happy Monday!