Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Congratulations!

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday I spent the afternoon at my stamp table.
Had a chance to make a baby card and instead of going with a pink or blue card, I went with yellow & green.



I pulled out some retired Certainly Celery cardstock and a 12 x 12 paper stack from a few years ago. The stamp set is Something for Baby which I have not used all that much but it has some adorable images in the set. I love the little duck!

Congratulations Card:

Stamps: Something for Baby, Sentiment from Zoo Babies (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie SU Marker
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White, Subtles 12 x 12 Paper Stack (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Baby's First Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies, So Saffron Grosgrain, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

Who knew that baby cards were this fun to make! Haha!

********************************************************

My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a wonderful baby card! I love the green and yellow. It is so clean and fresh. I have a few births coming up, and I should get myself busy. The one, I know, is a boy so that helps. Glad you are enjoying this fine weather. I however made it home from work and was not feeling tip top. slept for 12 hours.

LeAnne said...

Adorable! WHat a fun layout to use those cute baby images with! I love the little duck too! My upline calls her SU demos Rubber Dubbers....so we see that little duckie a lot!

Janice M said...

I like to do some baby cards in yellow, green or a combo of the two just to have some neutrals on hand. Like for a baby shower where they don't know what they are having ect. Love your layout and that duck is adorable!!

Carol L said...

This is such a cute baby card with those sweet elements! That duck is adorable and so is the onesie and I do like the color combination as well! I need to make a baby card too, but the couple wants to be surprised, so I should either make one in pink and one in blue, or hold off until the precious little one is born! She was due the 16th, but she's at work today, so I'll hold off a little bit longer I reckon ;)

D'Ann said...

Adorable card, Wendy! Clean and crisp and of course super duper cute!! I will definitely give this one a try! :)