Friday, February 10, 2017

Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts

Hello & Happy Friday!

Oh yes, the peanut butter hearts that Reese's has out this season are too die for!
I was one who never liked peanut butter but in the last year or so they have become a favorite of mine! Who would have thunk it??!!

Here is a treat bag that I made for my Valentine's!



These are always fun to make too!!

Reese's PB Heart Bags:

Stamps: Groovy Love (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment)
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Sending Love DSP
Accessories: Sweetheart Punch, Classic Label Punch, Heart Rhinestones (Amuse), 2 X 8 SU Cello Bags, Stapler, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

************************************************
My thoughts today....


WooHoo!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

YUM!!! These are so pretty, I might be tempted to not tear into them....NOT! Very cute and clever!! Have a great weekend, hope you didn't get TOO much snow!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I can smell the chocolate from here! Ahhhhh! These will be greatly enjoyed. Great design, Wendy.

Carol L said...

I love a good peanutbutter & chocolate treat, and this is a real fun way to give them as a gift! I really like that punched heart with that darling dsp! cute treats!