Friday, February 3, 2017

Back to Crafting....

Hello & Happy Friday!

Finally found my way back to my stamp table.
 It was a bit slow at first but once I got started I was on a roll.
11 days till Valentine's Day....I have alot to catch up on!

My first card of the season...




 I also used the SCS Sketch Challenge from Wednesday.


 It's tough getting back into the swing of things after a 6 or 7 week break so that's why I used a sketch to help get me started. I love the colored hearts on this dsp! Makes it very colorful, don't ya think?

Happy Valentine's Day Card:

Stamps: Sending Love Bundle (sentiment)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, The Paper Studio DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*****************************************************

I wanted to share this picture since yesterday was Groundhog Day...


I'm sure that's what all our husbands must be thinking! LOL

Speaking of husbands....mine is doing pretty good!
 His drain came out Monday afternoon and he is happy about that. 
Still taking things one day at a time. 

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Cindy Linthicum said...

Glad you were able to get some crafty time in. And glad to hear your hubby is doing pretty well. Love the Valentine card...that DSP works so well.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Welcome back, and what better way to start than this pretty Valentine! I really love the sentiment, and I just can't wait for my order to arrive on Monday.... Eek!

Carol L said...

Oh WOW Wendy, I LOVE this card with all of those sketchy colorful hearts! It's festive and SO FUN! It's good to see you back to crafting again, because those issues your hubby is going through take away a lot of time I know! I'm glad to hear he's doing well again and hope for a complete recovery ASAP. Sending hugs for a good weekend for both of you :)