Monday, February 13, 2017

Anniversary Wishes

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

Today I have another quick card to share then i'm off to get my housework started.

My card today uses the set Falling for You and I found this to be one of the nicest sets in the Occasions Mini. I love the sayings!



I let the dsp do most of the work on this card. It's called Falling in Love DSP and there are some gorgeous prints in the pack! Then there are the new lace doilies from the same collection. They are Whisper White on one side and Very Vanilla on the other which is nice depending on which neutral you use. 

Anniversary Wishes Card:

Stamps: Falling for You
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Falling in Love  DSP
Accessories: Kaiser Champagne Pearls, Lace Doilies, Blushing Bride Twine, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I don't know about you but I love all the little floating hearts on this certain sheet of dsp! It's very dreamy & romantic!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today.....


I found this quote on Facebook the other day. 
I think someone is trying to tell me something! 

My stamp collection...


Alright, time to get busy now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful Monday!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

I agree, that dsp is just dreamy with all of those tiny floating hearts in varied shades of pink! Love the doily with added bling too. This is a great anniversary card, and looks like it was so simple to put together too! I love how organized your stamps are.............I need a bigger shelf like yours to house all my schtuff :) Have a great Monday!

LeAnne said...

OMG, your stamps are so NEAT AND TIDY!! Gasp...I wouldn't let anyone see this mess as it is right now! No wonder you can stamp such marvelous cards! That anniversary card is as sweet as can be...I love it when the DSP does most of the work! And I LOVE those doilies!

D'Ann said...

Love everything about your card! You have inspired my Valentine card this year!

Janice M said...

What a beautiful Anniversary card! That DSP is so pretty and goes great with the doily. Love how you did the sentiment on top like little banner.

tonilea said...

this card is very very pretty. I have tried to pin it (and some of your other work but every time I attempt to PIN it, I get a message from Pinterest that will not allow it because it might lead to something dangerous. I have no clue what that is about -- maybe you should check it out. I would love to know why I can't PIN. I can Pin from other blogs.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh so soft and beautiful. Thanks for the happy mail, my friend! Happy Valentine's Day.