Saturday, February 11, 2017

Valentine's Day Is Coming....

Hello & Happy Saturday!

The last few days here in PA have been very cold! Today it's to get into the 50's and hopefully will melt what little bit of snow we have. Last night our temps bottomed out around 15 degrees. Burrrr! I'm SO ready for those 50's today!

Since it's been too cold to even stick your nose out the door....I spent some time at my stamp table. Here is a card I whipped up using the patterned paper as my starting point.



Happy Valentine's Day Card:

Stamps: Sending Love Bundle
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Love Notes Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Sm Heart Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Don't ya just love those heart shape diecuts along the edge of the card? 
Such a neat feature in this pack of Framelits!

******************************************
Next is my M&M Sticks that I make for every holiday.
I have one customer who always buys them up!



Valentine's Day M&M Sticks:

Stamps: PS. I Love You (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Real Red
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: Embossed Scallop Heart Embosslit (retired), Heart Punch (retired), Classic Label Punch, Whisper White Twine, 1 x 8 Cello Bags (retired), Dimensionals

Have you made any sweet treats for your Valentine's this year?
If so please share them with me....I'd love to see what you create!

******************************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Let me just pick my jaw up off the ground, Wendy! These are simply amazing! You use the best papers and make everything so cute. Hope Shawn is feeling better and you two can enjoy Valentine's Day! I personally can't wait to have some giggles with my grandson....<3

Carol L said...

You always find the best Valentine papers to craft with! I need to travel to a Hobby Lobby somewhere one day! I love these framelits and that little gemstone touch is perfect on the sentiment panel. The M&M sticks are adorable, and you always make treats look so special with the things you whip up! Enjoy your weekend and the warm-up!!