Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Valentines Day has finally arrived!
Today I have a few cards to share that I whipped up using the Sending Love Bundle.
The entire Sending Love Suite is fantastic! 
Probably one of my favorite Valentines Day sets yet!






These all have the same layout but I used a different sheet of the Sending Love DSP Stack on them. These were simple & quick to make because the heart edgelit die just makes it so much easier and packs quite a punch on these cards! Love, love, love!


Happy Valentines Day Cards:

Stamps: Sending Love Bundle
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Sending Love DSP Stack
Accessories: Love Notes Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Real Red 1/8 Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*********************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Sending love & hugs to you all!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Janice M said...

That is some pretty papers! I didn't realize that heart edge was a die, thought it was a punch! Guess it's been awhile since I saw a actual SU catalog! Awesome cards!