Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Avant Garden Case

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Wasn't yesterday's weather gorgeous?!
Shawn & I got out for a hike around supper time and got back to our car just as it started to get dark. The weather was mid 50's and the sun was shining brightly. Perfect day to get out and get some fresh air.



Before the walk I was at my stamp table and I saw this card in the SaleABration Catalog and decided to case it.




I was drawn to the colors and those pretty flowers and of course the cool design!


Happy Birthday Wishes:

Stamps: Avant Garden SAB '17
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle Dies, Crumb Cake Twine (non SU), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************

My thoughts today.....


That's for sure! 
It is my stamp therapy!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Wendy! I haven't played with this set nearly enough! You've inspired me! Have a great day...get your umbrella ready!

Carol L said...

You live near some beautiful trails for walking/riding and I love the photos! The card is so pretty and I love how the panels are split with the sentiment panel! Beautiful flower colors too. Those stitched rectangles become addictive after a while don't they? :) I've nearly worn mine out already, seriously!