Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Can you believe that today is the last day of February!
Each day we get one day closer to spring and that makes me happy!! 

Today I am sharing another card made for a card order.
I pulled out one of my favorite Penny Black stamps!




I decided to go with Perfect Plum and Pear Pizzazz inks just so I could use this Perfect Plum Ribbon that has been in my stash. I don't think I ever used it! LOL
My embossed panel is SU's Elegant Dots EF and my sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp that has never seen ink! All in all I am very happy with this card!


Thinking of You Card:

Stamps: Penny Black (flower), Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Perfect Plum, Perfect Plum & Pear Pizzazz SU Markers
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: SU Elegant Dots EF, Perfect Plum Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Do you like it?

*********************************************

My thoughts today....


Yea, story of my life!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & as always....have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Bring on the purple and green! This is one beautiful! I will finish up my work hours today, for the week, and then I get to play.

Carol L said...

Ahh, my favorite color combo is at work here on this pretty card! The graceful flower looks beautiful with the softly embossed background, and I love the fonts on the sentiment too! A great card always looks better with a pretty ribbon tied around it, and that ribbon is beautiful! Love the little owl too, and how true is that quote!? LOL

Janice M said...

I find the older I get the faster times seems to fly! LOL Your card is very pretty! I love that ribbon a lot. I have no problem falling asleep....I just wake after 5 hrs an can't get back to sleep which is soooo flustrating! Specially if I have to work the next day. And this only started in the past year or so.