Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Balloon Adventures Card

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope you all had a nice Valentines Day!

Today I have a card to share that I seen Dawn Griffith create last week.
I watched her video tutorial and decided to make one to send my older brother who's birthday was in January but I was too preoccupied with Shawn to get one made and sent. 
Here is the link to her video.







Isn't this card pretty neat?
The great thing about this is that it does fold flat for mailing!


Balloon Adventures Card:

Stamps: Balloon Adventures
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Party Animal DSP
Accessories: Balloon Pop Up Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Emerald Envy 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Emerald Envy Twine, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Surprisingly, this card did not take too long to make and I was impressed with the outcome! 
Hope my brother liked it!

******************************************
My thoughts today....


We're almost to the weekend! It's looking to be a nice one too!
Can't wait!

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is totally amazing! All that and flat too, who can ask for more? So bright and cheerful, also. Have a great day, Wendy... I heard the wind is coming back to visit.

Janice M said...

How cool is that?? And it folds flat to mail? Awesome! Love the fun papers and colors you used. Hope Shawn is feeling better. I had my 1st bout with divertic last year.....not fun!

Carol L said...

Ok, you sold me on this card - now that I have the tutorial I'm going to have to make one too! I love how those balloons are popped up in that little framed box! Great papers and colors and I LOVE the sentiment inside too! Winner!!!

D'Ann said...

Oh Wendy! I love everything about this card! I need a few special birthday cards and going to give it a try. Thanks for sharing a fantastic card. I just wish I had the dsp!