Thursday, February 23, 2017

It's Your Birthday!

Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's looking like a really nice day here in PA!
Temps are suppose to get close to 70 degrees which is normally unheard of in February!

I have a birthday card to share today that was so easy to create!
Take a look....



My strips of paper were 1 inch wide and adhered on an angle then the ends were snipped off.


It's Your Birthday Card:

Stamps: Balloon Adventures, Avant Garden (dots/splatter stamp)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy (splatters)
Cardstock: Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Party Animal DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Emeral Envy 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have been finding that I use the Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue for almost all my stamping anymore. Once in awhile I will reach for the 2 Sided Tape.

 What is your "go to" adhesive??

******************************************
My thoughts today.....


It can't come soon enough!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You can never have enough birthday cards, and this brightly colored beauty is fantastic. I like how the paper is angled because it really draws the eye.

Janice M said...

Love this layout! May have to CASE this one. Not sure I have a splatter stamp though? My adhesive....couldn't live without my Pink ATG gun! Buy the refills online in bulk.

JD/ Jill said...

Like how you designed this card! Like Janice said in a comment above mine. I might have to CASE this one too!

Isn't it nice to have all this nice weather and not have to get out the snow shovels like we usually have to do this time of year? (but, winter is NOT over yet!)