Sunday, February 26, 2017

Another Sympathy Card

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Wow, what a day yesterday was!
Our day started out with a trip to Hobby Lobby before noon. 
I wanted to to get there and back before the storms came thru.
Stopped at the local grocery store for a few things then headed home.
Shawn made us lunch while I put my groceries away. We ate then started hearing thunder.
Rut row...the storms finally blew thru about 45 minutes later and were they ever something!
Lots of damage around the area and our temps have dropped significantly! Back to winter!

Today I am sharing another Sympathy card I made for my customer. 
I'm sure she will like these cards with these springy colors.




Everything on my card is retired. I'm trying to use up older stuff.
This stamp set called Love & Sympathy will stay in my collection for a long time. 
I love this flower and all the sentiments in it. 

With Sympathy Card:

Stamps: Love & Sympathy (retired), More Great Greetings (retired)
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz & Strawberry Slush SU Markers
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, All Bloom DSP
Accessories: Lil Inkers Oval Stitched Dies, Strawberry Slush Thick Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Mono Adhesive

2 sets completed. 2 more to go!
Hoping today I can get them done.

***********************************************

My thoughts today...



That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I too would never part with this stamp set. It makes beautiful sympathy cards, just like yours today. I love the bright colors and patterned paper on the bottom. A beautiful and classic design, sure to be appreciated by your customer. That storm was scarey yesterday! I heard wind roaring for quite some time and wondered if there wasn't a tornado about to touch down! Whew! So glad that's over! Have a happy Sunday!

Janice M said...

Another beautiful card! Wish I would have bought a pk of that strawberry slush before it was gone. Those storms were something! Did you find anything good at Hobby Lobby?

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh so pretty, Wendy! I must go digging to see if I have that stamp set. Too cool. I agree with Carol, I have a hard time getting rid of older sets. I was so glad you were keeping me posted to the storm, as hubby was standing in the middle of the river fishing. I was yelling at him to get out of there.