Sunday, February 12, 2017

Get Well Soon

Hello & Happy Sunday!

A dreary rainy Sunday on tap here today.
I think it's going to be a lazy lounge lizard day at the Aungst Pad.
Not much to do since football is over so I guess we will catch up on some tv shows we've missed. 

I have a quick card to share today made with 2 SaleABration sets.
Delicate Details & Avant Garden




I have grown to really like these 2 sets!

Get Well Card:

Stamps: Delicate Details, Avant Garden, Sincere Salutations (retired)
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Accessories: Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**************************************************
My thoughts today....


Blah!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Janice M said...

So pretty Wendy! That stamp really looks like real lace!

Carol L said...

Ahh, my favorite color combo - purple and green! The flowers are just lovely the way you stamped them, and those sentiments will never go out of style! I hope my Sincere Salutations set lasts forevah!!! Enjoy the dreary day - I just made a crockpot of pulled pork and I think I may spend the day in my jammies :) Why not?! LOL

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Now you have my juices flowing... this is gorgeous! I too love this color combo. Just got home from North Jersey and a visit with my birthday girl, and trust me, take the dreary day... They are in a shroud of ice up there... trees, wires, railings....and lots of rain. As for the question you asked on my blog. Gelato's are like tubes of chap stick that you can color with and add water to get great effects. Kind of fun! Hugs!

Kathy Bolam said...

Your design has firmed up my decision to order the Avant Garden Stamp set. Beautiful colors and design, Wendy.