Thursday, August 5, 2021

Frightfully Cute

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I am sharing a cute set of cards I made a few weeks ago for Halloween!
My preorder arrived from the Holiday & SaleABration catalogs and this adorable new Halloween DSP is the first thing I wanted to use!






I left the paper do all the work on these because that Cute Halloween DSP is super stinkin cute! I for one am thrilled that Stampin Up! gave us a super cute paper this year! I have been praying for it!
I paired my adorable DSP up with the Frightfully Cute stamp set and the Frightful Tags Dies! I will be using this bundle ALOT this year so stay tuned!
Did you notice that pretty Black & White Gingham Ribbon?? OMGosh, it's my favorite! I already ordered 2 rolls of it and did some decorating in my kitchen with it! It ties beautifully and I even took some and colored it with my Stampin Blends!

Card Details:

Stamps: Frightfully Cute
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Cute Halloween DSP
Accessories: Frightful Tags Dies, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is definitely my kind of Halloween card!
It's super sweet and not scary at all.
Hope you enjoyed my 1st Halloween card of the season!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Today I may need to grab a nap!
Busy, busy, busy!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

That ribbon caught my eye right away! The Halloween papers are super cute with those adorable smiley faces on the images and then there's that gorgeous ribbon! What a cute set of Halloween cards!

LeAnne said...

These ARE frightfully cute, and that black gingham ribbon IS one of my favorites! What a great idea to color it with a blend....I forgot about that technique, I'll give it a try!