Sunday, August 8, 2021

Peaceful Wreath

Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your having a nice weekend!

Today I have a set of Christmas cards to share that I made with a retired stamp set, Peaceful Wreath. It was out a few years ago and I never inked it up!
Sometimes I just get the inkling to pull out my older sets and give them another shot in the spotlight. I do this quite often and they always make me smile!






Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Wreath (retired), Merriest Moments
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Real Red & Mossy Meadow Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Pierced Blooms Dies (bow), Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These are really pretty and I love how they turned out!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's a very pretty design with those traditional Christmas colors and I love the little red bow on the wreath! Great set of cards! I hope you're staying cool and I wish you a great week ahead as well.