Tuesday, August 3, 2021

You're A Peach

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your having a great day so far! 

Here in Pennsylvania we are having a cool down and it's been so nice not having to run the ac! I love having the windows opens to let the fresh cool air blow thru.
It really is a breath of fresh air when you don't have that stagnant, humid air to breath in! Days like today I wish we could bottle up. They say the hot & muggy air is coming back this weekend so I will be taking advantage of it while I can!

Today I have another set of pretty cards to share using the You're A Peach Suite from the Annual Stampin Up! catalog. My set of cards was made for my card lady and she wanted the peaches with no sayings, so again, she could use them for different occasions. I'm telling you....this lady sends lots & lots of cards out each month and she writes in each individual card!






My pictures do not do this set any justice!
They are so pretty and wouldn't it be nice if they smelled as sweet as peaches do at this time of year?!
I bought some at my local farm stand over the weekend and they smell so sweet and taste equally as sweet! I love this time of year for any fresh produce!
Anyway, lane swerve again! Haha!

I kept these simple and added a touch of bling to them because my card lady loves the sparkle of the rhinestones.
My peaches are inked in Pale Papaya and then I sponged on some Calypso Coral ink with a sponge dauber to give it that realistic look of a peach. 
She loved them and I would not be surprised if she asks for more peach cards on her next order!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet As A Peach
Ink: Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, You're A Peach DSP
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Sponge Dauber, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So, today kicks off the 2021 Holiday Mini Catalog at Stampin Up! and also the start of the 2nd SaleABration of 2021.
There are so many cool things between those 2 catalogs that I can't wait to share those items in the coming weeks!
Stay tuned!!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Those peaches definitely look good enough to eat! Makes me want to go get some myself!

Carol L said...

This set is just peachy keen! The peach images and papers are perfect for this time of the year, as peaches are abundant at farmer's stands now! I love the addition of the soft blue backgrounds too! Beautiful card set!