Sunday, August 22, 2021

Stitched Leaves Thanksgiving

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

A rainy morning here in PA again today thanks to Tropical Storm Henri off the coast of New Jersey. We are getting some bands of rain off & on but so far it's been a nice rain.

Today I have a pretty Thanksgiving card to share using a mix of products.




I took my Thick Whisper White cardbase and covered it with a piece of Early Espresso DSP that is retired. Then a layer of Basic White cardstock that I diecut with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits then embossed with my favorite Tasteful Textile 3D EF. Then I added my pretty Stitched Leaves (love these!). I then added my sentiment that was stamped in Early Espresso ink and diecut with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits. And of course, I had to fancy up my card with some Metallic Gold Pearls & Gold Cord bow and called it done!
Another pretty Thanksgiving card ready to send out this year!

Card Details:

Stamps: Banner Year
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Basic White, Early Espresso DSP (retired), Brushed Metallic Cardstock
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Leaves Dies, Gold Cord, Gold Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was thrilled to see that the Brushed Metallic cardstock carried over this year since I had almost a full package of it left from last year.
I decided to take those beautiful Stitched Leaves Dies and cut into some of it!
The Happy Thanksgiving sentiment comes from the Banner Year stamp set which also carried over this year!
I love that Stampin Up! is doing keeping stamp sets around longer!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Sounds like fun!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Aha, I see someone else got out their gingham paper, LOL! This is BEAUTIFUL! Love those leaves, too! Definitely time to bring out mine again as well!

Carol L said...

Those leaves are just striking against the soft embossed background and beautiful gingham dsp! An absolutely stunning card!