Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Seaside Notions HB

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today we are preparing for the remnants of Hurricane Ida here in PA.
They are predicting 6 to 8 inches of rain here.
Thankfully we got the roof situation taken care of and Shawn made sure all the rain gutters were open. 
By this time tomorrow morning it will be here!

Today I woke up with severe back pain. 
Not sure what in the world I did to it this time but oh my....I am hurting. Took some Advil and sitting with my heating pad on but I can still feel the throbbing pain. I have a huge card order that I started yesterday and today is looking like I need to put it on hold until this pain subsides. Shawn already told me not to worry about making supper that he would take care of it. 
Always so grateful for him & his help!

I do have card #3 to share today from my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
We made a beachy/ocean card with the retired Seaside Notions stamp set.




Card Details:

Stamps: Seaside Notions
Ink: Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, retired Stampin Up! DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, retired Glittered Enamel Dot, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

As summer winds down I was hoping to get this card kit made before Fall came and we succeeded on that! I hope the girls can use it before cooler weather gets here. I know Deb loves the beachy cards!
I love this card, too!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


I'm hoping to find a pain reliever! LOL
Wishful thinking i'm sure but one can hope!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




No comments: