Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Shaded Summer

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well so far!

Today we are under a flood watch since the rains from Tropical Storm Fred are coming our way! Hopefully we don't get too much!

I have a card to share today using a stamp set from the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog called Shaded Summer. I have had this set for awhile and today it finally seen ink!




I love monochromatic cards because to me they are simple to make instead of guessing what color goes with another color. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Shaded Summer
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This stamp set also has a set of dies that are available for FREE with a $100 order during SaleABration! I had to have them! 
I have a card to share tomorrow that uses the dies, so stay tuned for that!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a lovely floral stamp and it looks perfect in a monochrome card that's beautifully designed! The angled corner is an eye catcher and looks fantastic. Hopefully you don't see any floods in your area today. Take care and have a good Wednesday!

LeAnne said...

You had me at BLUE!!! This is BLUEtiful!! I love this set, it's so versatile and you've created a stunner! Stay dry today!