Saturday, August 21, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!
My doggies go to doggie day spa this morning which Gigi absolutely hates anymore.
She really needs it though. Her fur grows so fast.

Anyways, I have a set of summertime birthday cards to share today.
I know I should not be jumping ahead to the upcoming holidays when it's still 90+ degrees outside. I just get excited for all the new goodies we get so early!
I used the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set on this and basically only used the sentiment from the set. I also used more of the retired Ice Cream Corner DSP with it.





Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream
Ink: Terracotta Tile (retired)
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile (retired), Basic White, Ice Cream Corner DSP (retired)
Accessories: Ornate Layers Dies, Cinnamon Cider Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These will go on my card rack for sale unless my card lady snags them up first!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those papers are just beautiful and I love how the single strip matches the cones in the image panel! Perfect for a hot summer day. As a matter of fact, we're heading to our favorite dairy to pick up some ice cream for the freezer at some point today :) Have a great day and an even better weekend!