Monday, August 30, 2021

With Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I'm back quick to share card # 2 from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together!
I pulled out several retired items for this one...




The sentiment on this one comes from the retired set, Brighter Tomorrow from many years ago. It's a wood mounted set with lots of wonderful sympathy sentiments in it. My floral leaves are from the Positive Thoughts stamp set that is current. My Calypso Coral diecut butterfly comes from the Nature's Thoughts Dies that are still available as well. The paper is from the Garden Lane DSP which is retired. I purchased it when it went on the Retirement List 2 years ago. Beautiful paper in different Stampin Up! shades of green.

Card Details:

Stamps: Positive Thoughts, Brighter Tomorrow (retired)
Ink: Mint Macaron, Soft Seafoam, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Soft Seafoam, Basic White, Garden Lane DSP (retired)
Accessories: Nature's Thought's Dies, Mint Macaron Ribbon (retired), Mint Macaron Faceted Gems (retired), Mini Stampin Dimensional, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My picture really does not do this card justice.
It has been cloudy & dreary here and it shows!
This card was one of my favorites because I love the mix of greens and the pop of color from the Calypso Coral on the butterfly!
Hope you liked it, too!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


My plan today is to finish up my Halloween treats since there is no contractors here today! My supper is in the crock pot and I will be a stampin fool! Haha!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so lovely, peaceful and serene. I have that same sympathy set and will never part with it as it's just beautiful and so elegant! Enjoy your treat making - I need to get some treats and get started on mine as well! Happy Monday!

Vicki said...

Beautiful!