Sunday, August 15, 2021

Banner Year Halloween

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your having a nice weekend!
Our weather today had cooled off allowing us to open the windows and let the fresh air in! I am taking advantage of it because tomorrow we are back to the muggies.

Yesterday I stamped most of the day.
I worked on some Halloween treats and then I moved on to a few cards I keep in my favorites folder to case at a later date.
I had a card saved by Dawn Olchefske that I wanted to case and then I made a few changes to it. Thanks Dawn for your inspiration!

Here is my card...




Banner Year stamp set came out last year (and it's still available in Annual Stampin Up! catalog!) and it is one of those great stamp sets that has images in for several different holidays. For this card I used the bat, the spider web & the jack o lantern.
My sentiment comes from the Frightfully Cute stamp set which is new this year.
And again, that Buffalo Check ribbon which is my favorite!
The plaid paper is from the Plaid Tidings DSP from last year as well.
I had 4 packs of this paper so I am trying to use it up!

Card Details:

Stamps: Banner Year, Frightfully Cute
Ink: Memento Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Frightful Tags Dies, Rhinestones, Buffalo Check Ribbon, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another Halloween card on my pile to send out this year!
I'm getting there slowly but surely!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This has all the elements of a fun and non-spooky Halloween card! Great stamping and of course that ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!