Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Happy Holidays

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's a rainy, dreary morning here in PA this morning.
It almost makes you want to stay in bed half the day!

Today I have a set of holiday cards to share using a variety of Stampin Up! products.
My card lady loves the poinsettia cards so I have been working on making cards for her to choose from this holiday season.
I pulled out my Poinsettia Petals bundle and found some retired Wrapped in Plaid DSP that was perfect for what I wanted to create! If you have the retired stuff, why not use it!! 






I really loved these big poinsettia flowers against that pretty plaid paper!
I added some texture with the white panel that I embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Can you tell it's my favorite? I love the subtle look of it and the light texture it adds to my projects!
My sentiment comes from the stamp set, Poinsettia Petals.

Card Details:

Stamps: Poinsettia Petals
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Gold Foil, Wrapped in Plaid DSP (retired)
Accessories: Poinsettia Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Of course, these took some time to create with all the passes thru the Big Shot to emboss and diecut all those flowers but so worth it in the end.
I don't think these will last long once my card lady sees them!
I also kept these flat for easy mailing especially since postage prices are going up....again!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day no matter what you do!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh wow Wendy, this is one gorgeous set of cards! I love the simple panel of plaid with those gigantic poinsettias, and the sprig of berries looks so beautiful too! I hadn't heard yet about the postal increases - what is the cost of a stamp going to be now?

D'Ann said...

What a beautiful card! Love it so much. I have to try to make a card using that set which has never been used (yet). :)