Friday, August 6, 2021

Merriest Moments

 Hello & Happy Friday!!

Today I have a set of Christmas cards to share using a new set from the Holiday Mini called Merriest Moments. This stamp set comes with coordinating dies and an embossing folder....which was quite a surprise! I was at my table one day just playing with all my new goodies and I paired my stamp set with some retired Presents & Pinecones DSP.





I started with a piece of the Presents & Pinecones DSP that I used to cover my Thick Basic White cardbase. 
The next layer is Mint Macaron cardstock that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder.  Once that layer was diecut you put it through the Big Shot again to emboss it and WOW! It is beautiful!
The sentiment panel is also a die that comes in the bundle as does the holly & berries! I absolutely loved playing with this set!

Card Details:

Stamps: Merriest Moments
Ink: Emerald Envy (retired), Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Mint Macaron, Basic White, Presents & Pinecones DSP (retired)
Accessories: Merriest Frames Hybrid EF, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I really cannot wait to play more with this bundle!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love these colors and patterns together! The embossed panel looks perfect with that great sentiment and those holly leaves and berries! Gorgeous!