Sunday, August 29, 2021

Life is Beautiful

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your having a nice weekend!
It's been busy here and I hope things soon calm down.
Yesterday I had my Stamp Day w Friends get together!
We've not been together since before Memorial Day.  We all had things on our plates and couldn't squeeze in a date until yesterday. I was so happy to see them and catch up on life! Those girls are my closest & best friends...it's a shame we all don't drink wine or coffee! LOL Anyways, we finally got the chance to make all those summertime card kits that I had made up back before summer even arrived. 
Next month (September) we will work on all occasion cards then move on to Fall/Halloween. YAY!

I wanted to update yesterday after the girls left but Shawn had me running to Home Depot for a few things and by the time we got back it was time to start supper then football started at 6. My day was shot!
Today I am sharing card #1 from our stamp day....a quick & easy one!




This one uses a retired stamp set from last year's 2020 Holiday Mini catalog called Life is Beautiful! It was one of my favorite sets! I kept this simple for the girls and flat for easy mailing.

Card Details:

Stamps: Life is Beautiful (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Early Espresso, Just Jade
Cardstock: Just Jade, Basic White, Just Jade DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Glue Dot, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Tomorrow I will share card #2.
I sure hope life calms down so I can concentrate on being more creative at my stamp table.
We have 1 more home improvement job on the horizon and I hope that soon gets done....I miss my stamp table!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


It sure has!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Sunday!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

Life just seems to be hectic for all of us lately for some reason, but what a lovely card to let someone know you're thinking of them! I just love the green leaves, matching dsp and pretty gingham ribbon! So glad you got together with your friends, that's always good for the soul :)

Vicki said...

Love this!