Friday, August 13, 2021

Merry & Bright

 Hello & Happy Friday!

I hope your all well!
My husband took a few vacation days this past week which threw me off schedule.
I haven't been to my stamp table since last week.
My hope is to get down there and spend the day tomorrow to work on a few things.
I also had a big customer order placed this past week that I need to get a Thank You gift ready to send out. I'm so appreciative of my amazing customers!
And I hope to get some Halloween treats started as I have been seeing Halloween candy out in the stores! YAY!

Today I do have a set of holiday cards to share!
I love combining stamp sets whether they are current or retired.
If ya have them, why not use them!





This set uses a little bit old & a little bit new!

The new is the stamp set, Tidings & Trimmings and that is where the sentiment came from. The paper is from the Tidings of Christmas DSP that is current in the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog. 

The Soft Succulent layer is also embossed with the retired Winter Snow EF from last year. One of my favorites! And the little Christmas trees on the sentiment panel that match the DSP are from a stamp set that is retired called Timeless Tidings that was out a few years ago as well. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Tidings & Trimmings, Timeless Tidings (retired)
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Winter Snow EF (retired), Evening Evergreen Ribbon, In Color Jewels, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love how these turned out!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool where ever you are!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

You combined the old and new beautifully with this set of Christmas cards! I love that little stamped tree on the sentiment panel and the embossed base looks so pretty with the diagonal strip of ribbon. Stay cool - I'm trying to do the same :)