Monday, August 16, 2021

Hand Sanitizer Holder

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a nice weekend!

The muggy weather is back today!
I guess that means another week of running my air conditioning...

Today I have one last hand sanitizer holder to share with you!
These would make a nice little gift for a kid going back to school.
Can't believe schools will be back in session soon and one sign of that is that football is back! This past Saturday we watched our Baltimore Ravens play their 1st preseason game. It was great to watch them play again! And they won!



I remember when Kelsey gave me these hand sanitizers that she picked up at Bath & Bodyworks back in the beginning of summer. I hoped she picked me up some peach scented ones but they did not have any. So, I pulled out the flowers from the You're A Peach stamp set and got to work on decorating these!

Project Details:

Stamps: Sweet As A Peach, Sweet Strawberry (sentiment)
Ink: Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, You're A Peach DSP
Accessories: Peach Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Pale Papaya Ribbon, In Color Jewels, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Always fun making something other than cards!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just the cutest little gift! My husband's niece sent me a few of these B&BW hand sanitizers too and they smell so good! Love the little carrying tote with that ribbon - it's adorable! NJ!

D'Ann said...

Very very cute! Love it so much. Your color coordination is perfect!