Thursday, August 19, 2021

More Shaded Summer & SAB Dies

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday turned out to be quite the stormy day!
We did not have any flooding but all around us did!
We had tornado and severe thunderstorm watches going most of the afternoon/evening.
By the time we headed to bed most of it was done but it was still thundering off in the distance. Not sure how much rain we got but it was much needed here.

Today I am sharing another card using the Shaded Summer stamp set and coordinating Summer Shadows Dies from the SaleABration catalog.





Card Details:

Stamps: Shaded Summer
Ink: Soft Succulent, Polished Pink & Soft Succulent Stampin Write Markers
Cardstock: Polished Pink, Basic White, Polished Pink DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Summer Shadows Dies (SAB), Tailor Made Tags Dies, Soft Succulent Ribbon, In Color Jewels, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


On this card I did the ink to rubber technique since my stamps are red rubber.
I used my Polished Pink & Soft Succulent Stampin Write Markers and inked each color on my stamp then huffed on it to remoisten it then stamped on my Basic White cardstock. This is one of the first techniques I learned when I got into stamping years ago!
Next I diecut my flower image out with the Summer Shadows Dies.
I only wish we had dies that cut out each individual flower so we could change out the colors. 
The sentiment also comes from the Shaded Summer stamp set and I inked that with Soft Succulent and diecut it with the Tailor Made Tags Dies.
I have quite a few birthdays coming up in the next several months so I have been working to get some made ahead of time while my schedule isn't busy.

Shaded Summer stamp set is available in the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog and the Summer Shadows Dies are available while supplies last in the SaleABration Mini Catalog FREE with a $100 order. 

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Today would have been my Dad's 86th birthday.
He is missed every single day!!
Love you & Happy Birthday, Dad!

~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those flowers look just beautiful in pink! I love the banner strip with that fabulous embossed background too! Very pretty combo! HB to your dear departed dad. My dad would have turned 100 last month! Where have all those years gone I wonder?

LeAnne said...

I love this color combination and you did a great job with the markering! We got 2" of rain according to our rain gauge...it just kept stopping and starting, it was crazy! Giving you a cyber hug on your dad's b-day too!