Friday, August 27, 2021

Thank You Card

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Made it to another weekend!
It's to be a busy one here with a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together tomorrow and then some errands to do!

I'm sorry I was missing this past week.
 It's been busy and the last 2 days it all caught up to me. I took some time for myself as I have been tired & grumpy. I had a return appointment with my dermatologist this week which went well. Got more meds for my psoriasis which is never ending and will return in 1 year. 
The back porch roof is finally finished! They came earlier this week and got the shingles on it and put vinyl siding trim on the sides. They did a wonderful job but it was so stinkin hot when they were here...I felt so bad for them! 
Now we can start getting things put back on the porch. I did not get any hanging flower baskets this year because we knew the roof job was going to happen. I may just now decorate it for Fall even though today it's to feel like 110 degrees! 
How many days till Fall?? 

I have not done any stamping since last week and that is when I created this card that I am sharing today. I try to keep on top of having Thank You cards on hand for my customers and this was a quick one I made on the run!




Card Details:

Stamps: Biggest Wish
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories: Basic Borders Dies, Pierced Blooms Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I pulled my colors from the Pattern Party DSP which I think is perfect for this time of year! Still in summer mode but so ready for cooler, Fall weather!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this! I need some thank you cards and I might just CASE this one! Fresh and pretty! Stay cool! And you're right...I can't wait for cooler temps either, although I am not quite ready for summer to be over!

Carol L said...

Another beautiful design from you for a thank-you card! I love the colors and pretty flower! We ran a few errands yesterday and by the time we got home, I felt like a wet noodle and just collapsed! It's too hot for me outside! Looking forward to some cooler weather myself! Happy weekend!

D'Ann said...

Such a cute card! I just cut a bunch of those flowers out from scraps and paired with up some old black dsp I had and they turned out pretty nice! I think I'll try this using some older similar dies you used. It should come out cute!

Vicki said...

So sweet!!!