Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Best Butterfly

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well.
It's been a beautiful week here with warm sunshine and temps around 70.
It's my favorite kind of weather!

Today I am sharing a card I made with a new suite of products from the 2022-2023 Annual Stampin Up catalog. It is the Butterfly Kisses Suite! This butterfly set is like nothing I have seen before....the stamps & dies are so cool as is the matching paper!

This card is a fun fold card that was so easy to create!
 It is a Split Front Gate Fold.





Card Details:

Stamps: Best Butterflies
Ink: Parakeet Party
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Starry Sky, Fresh Freesia, Butterfly Kisses DSP
Accessories: Build A Butterfly Dies, Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Seasonal Labels Dies, Fun Flowers Resin Shapes, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Aren't those butterfly diecuts awesome?!
I just love them! Well, I love the entire suite!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Cherie said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing!

Carol L said...

Yes, I agree - those butterfly die cuts are awesome and I love the vivid colors and fun fold too! Beautiful card! Yesterday was gorgeous and we drove to Shady Maple, but didn't stop at L&L. What's wrong with me??? LOL Have a happy Wednesday!