Thursday, May 12, 2022

Simple Birthday Cards

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

We've been having a lovely stretch of weather here in PA but today the clouds are to roll in with showers the next few days. They say it won't be a total washout like last weekend was so I am hopeful that we might be able to try another bike ride. Last evening we loaded the bikes up and went to the Rail Trail for a ride. The weather was a 10 plus! It was the first time we had the bikes out in almost a year and I hope that we can get back at it on a regular basis. I am hurting a little today but happy that we took that first step to getting back at it. I enjoy it and I wish I could share the sweet fragrance of the honeysuckle blooming alongside the trail. It was not overwhelming but such a sweet smell. I really love this time of year for many reasons!




Today I have a set of cards that my card lady requested for her June cards.
She loves hydrangea's and has some in her yard.
She wanted a simple pack of Happy Birthday cards using the Hydrangea Hill DSP.
This pack of paper is retired but that does not matter to her, she says to use what I have on hand and keep them simple.




Card Details:

Stamps: Pansy Patch
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Basic White, Hydrangea Hill DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

When I deliver a card order to my card lady she always tells me how she loves the cards I made for her. She was pretty thrilled with this set because she loves the paper but also loved the cute butterfly embellishments! I love them, too! 
They lay flat and do not bulk up your projects! The perfect little add on!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm so glad you got out to ride your bikes! I was sitting on the porch until our neighbor started mowing and the noise sent me back inside rather quickly LOL Love love LOVE these cards, as I too am fond of hydrangeas! That dsp is just lovely!!

D'Ann said...

I love these cards! This is just the way I like to mass produce when I have to. Quick and simple but still so pretty!