Monday, May 9, 2022

He's All That

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! It was a pretty dreary, rainy one here in PA.
Friday & Saturday it rained all day! We had over 4 inches of rain since Friday morning.
 
Yesterday turned out to be a nice day! We took Bailee out to the Rail Trail for a nice walk which she enjoyed but it played her out! She was a happy girl getting out for a long walk after 2 days of constant rain.

Today is my dear, sweet hubby's birthday! 
Ryan requested a card for him last week so this is what I made him.




I used the new He's The Man Suite from the new 2022-2023 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.
This suite of products was ordered during preorder since I knew Shawn's birthday & Father's Day was coming and this suite of products are right up his alley!

Card Details:

Stamps: He's All That
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, He's The Man DSP
Accessories: All That Dies, Rustic Metallic Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Shawn is a huge fan of cars so I knew this suite would be perfect for him.
There are bits & pieces in the DSP that can be used for scrapbooking, too!
I think the set of dies are amazing and very versatile! 
I can see them used with many other stamps not just this masculine stamp set.

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this stamp set and papers! Great way to highlight those fun dies too!

Carol L said...

Happy Birthday to Shawn! This card is awesome, and I may have to look into that Man Suite since we are car enthusiasts too! When we were younger, we always attended all the muscle car shows and we'd still go if we were able to walk! This is a great design and I love the black die cut behind the sentiment panel! It's a very cool card. I hope your mother's day went well too = it was quiet here with no drama - just what I prefer :)