Thursday, May 5, 2022

With Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I am sharing a set of Sympathy cards I made for my card rack.
It all started the other day when I was going thru some boxes on my one shelf and I found this die by Elizabeth Crafts. At some point I diecut one out in Tranquil Tide cardstock and put it back into the die packaging..
I went in search of some DSP that would match the cardstock.
I found the Birthday Bouquet DSP from 2015 and decided I would use this pretty floral print.





Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Birthday Bouquet DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Elizabeth Crafts Die, Adhesive Sheets, Tranquil Tide Dots, (retired), Crushed Curry Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It's always fun to find something in your stash you did not even know you had!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

You have a great eye for mixing patterns and colors, and this card proves it! I love the big sympathy die-cut and the pretty little bow to go along with it!