Monday, May 16, 2022

Heartfelt Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

I have a set of pretty Sympathy cards today to share using the Honey Bee bundle.





Card Details:

Stamps: Honey Bee, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends - Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Pale Papaya, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Hives 3D EF, Honey Bee Blooms Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Square Vellum Doilies, Black Matte Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These are on my card rack For Sale.
I'm sure my card lady will snag them up since it's been awhile since she last ordered any Sympathy cards. They are so pretty!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are gorgeous, Wendy! The pinks you've used really look great with that DSP!

Carol L said...

oh my goodness, these are so pretty! I love how you used the reverse side of the embossing folder to create the background and those 3 dsp panels always look great, but this time they look super cool with a circle and sprig of flowers on them (along with that cute bee too). Beautiful design!