Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Wildlife Wonder

 Hello & Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

I hope your week is going well!
It's a rainy morning here in south central PA but the sun is suppose to come out later this afternoon!

Today I have a set of masculine cards to share that were made for my card lady's recent order.
I used a new stamp set that is in the 2022 Stampin Up! January - June Mini Catalog called Wildlife Wonder.





Card Details:

Stamps: Wildlife Wonder
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Basic White, He's the Man DSP
Accessories: Ornate Layers Dies (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Rustic Metallic Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My card lady loved the Old Wise Owl as she called him!
I love how it stamps since it is a Distinktive stamp set!
My paper came from the NEW He's the Man Suite.
A great variety of prints & colors that works for any masculine card!
My hubby's birthday is on Monday so I need to get him a card made and I will be using this set for it!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is a perfect set of cards for someone who enjoys the great outdoors! Those little tents remind me of our camping days and how much we loved those times spent outside. We dodged the bullet last night with no thunder storms but it's a gloomy, dreary day right now and I look forward to some sunshine later on today! Take care and have a great Wednesday!