Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother's Day

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing the set of Mother's Day cards I made and sent out to a few of my friends.
I used the Hydrangea Haven stamp set and some retired Hydrangea Hill DSP.






Card Details:

Stamps: Hydrangea Haven
Ink: Memento Black, Highland Heather, Stampin Blends- Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Old Olive
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White, Hydrangea Hill DSP (retired)
Accessories: Hydrangea Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Wink of Stella, White Glittered Ribbon, White Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I loved pulling this stamp set out and using it for this set of cards!
I love the big purple flower!
It always feels good to use up more of my paper stash, too!

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends!
I hope you have a beautiful day!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a lovely day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I don't understand how I missed this post, but can I just say WOW to these cards! They're beautiful and just the perfect color (at least for me). I hope your mother's day was as beautiful as these cards are. Gorgeous!!